Several weeks ago I sent out an e-mail to this list asking if anybody knew how
to create mail lists or groups in Vista/Windows Mail so that a number of
intended addressees could be identified by that group name.  I got no replies
to this question so I went to the Help facility and learned that there is a
"Create New Group" button on the Tool Bar of the CONTACTS screen.  Once you
click that button the rest is fairly self-explanatory, thought somebody else
might want to know.
Holland's Person, Bill
billgal...@centurytel.net
- Merry Christmas & Season's Greetings
- 'Tis the season for folks to spend beyond reason!!!