To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2009 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Accessible Google Books?

Microsoft document Image scanning is an option for virtual scan, but as I
say Kurzweil is , in my experience, pretty hopeless with google Books and
sadly the Microsoft option is only a little better.

I think Google books is a genuinely hard access nut to crack. I am not sure
that if you try printing the whole web page whether anything will come out
which you can physically scan. You could give this a try though.

Regards

David Griffith