Chris I'll join. Just email me off list once you create this bad boy. Just installed it here yesterday, but my wife helped me out since she's been using the older versions up till now.

Lino Morales and Louie La. Email and Windows Messenger :
lino.mora...@lljfm.net
For Great Internet radio, check out:
www.lljfm.net