From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of ROSEMARIE
CHAVARRIA
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 9:41 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Windows 7 & E-Mail Clients - Was: I took the
plunge and am Now trying togowithThunderbird

Hi, Bill,

A friend of mine just got windows 7 and she said there wasn't an email
program like outlook express or windows mail in it. I suggested to her that
she download thunderbird because it's free but she went and ordered
microsoft outlook and paid a very high price for it. I would have just
gotten thunderbird instead of paying 99 bucks for outlook.
That's just my opinion.

Rosemarie