Again, as stated in my last message they are not being made anymore. The 1 GB model that is.

Lino Morales and Louie Lab. Email and Windows Messenger :
lino.mora...@lljfm.net
For Great Internet radio, check out:
www.lljfm.net

On 12/22/2009 3:39 PM, kim kelly wrote:
I would like to know as well. I lost mine in a move.

Marry Christmas to all

Kim Kelly

Clarkston Washington

Skype: