Hi
     I am trying to play a video on YouTube and according to the sighted person
I had helping me there is a video playing but there is no sound. I used to be
able to play Youtube videos and they started as soon as the page opened. I am
thinking it is a problem with flash player. where do I go from here? Is there a
volume control for flash player other then that on the web site?
     Thanks in advance.

God bless,
Mark
--
      Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Clear, 21.0°F(-6.1°C) Wind:W (260°) at 3mph (3KT)