lino.mora...@lljfm.net
For Great Internet radio, check out:
www.lljfm.net

On 12/30/2009 5:16 AM, Rick Justice wrote:
Just remember...
Magic Jack and Skype are VOIP services, and,
During a power failure, neither will work as a landline will.
Your internet connection must be alive for these services to work at all.
HTH,
Rick Justice
----- Original Message -----
From:<angel...@sbcglobal.net>
To:<blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 12:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Magic Jack

I don't have a land line, and will never have a land line again.  I use
Magic Jack exclusively.  I pay 20 dollars annually for Magic Jack, and 20
dollars monthly for broad band DSL service.  I love Magic Jack.  For it's
cost one can't beat the value.  though there will be those who will disagree
surely.