Hello listers,

I recently downloaded and installed weather signature to use with Eudora. The URL for weather signature is:

http://www.weathersig.com/

I am under the impression that the weather cannot automatically be added to Eudora like outlook express or thunderbird.

However, I can copy the weather and then paste it into signature of Eudora. This was working fine until today. I cannot copy and paste the latest weather to the signature and the weather is not being updated.

Is there any one on the list that uses weather signature with Eudora? I also understand that this software is a shareware, but I can try it out for 30 days and I had it for only 4 days.

Any help will greatly be appreciated. Thanks

Lennie