From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] outlook express options gone

: Is this in the main window, in an open message, or any of the other
: dialogues?
:
: For example, while now typing this reply, on the new message's tools menu,
: there's no options item, but in the main window it is definitely there.
:
: Stay well
:
: Jacob Kruger
: Blind Biker
: Skype: BlindZA
: '...fate had broken his body, but not his spirit...'
: