From: "Chris Feist" <ccfe...@swbell.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 10:22 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] RS Games Monopoly,.NET Framework 3.5 won't
install

Hi.  I'm trying to get the PC version of Monopoly from RS Games to work on
my vista machine.  I'm hitting a snag with one of the needed download and
installs.  I've got the game installed as well as the latest version of
DirectX.  But my problem is when I download and run .NET Framework 3.5.  I
get all the way to the install button, but when  I hit enter, I get the
following:

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Setup
Setup Error
Exit

Vista strikes again?  Just don't know.  Here is the Web site where I
downloaded The game, DirectX, and .NET Framework 3.5.

http://www.x-sight-interactive.net/rsgames/Monopoly.php

I'll continue with troubleshooting (one of my lesser skills), but I thought
it wouldn't hurt to ask just in case one of you have had a similar problem
and know of a fix.  Thanks much.  Maybe my Vista problems will slow down
sometime this week.  One can hope.  I had no problem with this install on my
XP machine, by the way.