hello Marilyn;

if the menus are being read correctly when using narrator,
I would most likely do a jaws repair.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marilyn Walker" <mlw1...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] outlook express options gone

    Jacob and Donald, et al"  I just followed Jacob's latest idea of
unloading jaws and using narrator.  Narrator reads the main menus just fine.
So the problem is with jaws.  I suspect that a reinstall of jaws 10 or new
install of jaws 11 could solve this but I am not at all good at this
guesswork.  Should I try one of those or a system restore?  Marilyn