To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 6:19 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] My Normal.dot May Be Corrupted

Good Afternoon All,

I have 652 ~WRL*.tmp and ~WRD*.tmp files in My Documents and I think
normal.dot may be corrupted.

I performed disk maintenance this morning and all 652 were still there still
there afterwards.  I deleted normal.bat and all of them are still there.
I've rebooted more than once. I'd like to try to get this straightened out
before upgrading from Office to Office 2007.

I'm running JAWS 9 and 10 on XP Home with SP 3 and would be extremely
grateful for any solutions for getting rid of these pesky critters.

Thanks,

Margaret