Try Eudora, it is quite accessible,and it is free.
Samson
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Melia" <uncle...@verizon.net>
To: "blind computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 5:54 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] looking for a good e-mail program

Since windows 7 does not have outlook express and Microsoft will stop supporting it what is a good windows program. I have out look but the 2 things I don't like about it
1. it does not automatically add people to my address book.
2. jaws a lot of times when typing in a email address does not repeat the address as I type it in.