From: ROSEMARIE CHAVARRIA [mailto:knitqueen2...@verizon.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 9:43 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] getting back lost emails

Hi, everyone,

I was trying to move an email to its proper folder in thunderbird but the
folder was gone. Then I thought if I inported more emails from outlook
express, that would solve the problem but it didn't work. Now I've lots over
300 emails. Is there any way I can get them back? I already uninstalled
thunderbird but maybe I should have had had outlook express import those
emails from thunderbird if that can be done.

Many thanks in advance.

Rosemarie