Could this work with a window seven machine?
If its below 60 I'm in big trouble?

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 12:37 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Computer shutting down

To verify whether your PC is actually overheating, you can download a little

app called Core Temp which continually monitors the temperature of your CPU
and displays it in  the System Tray.  As a general rule, your CPU should
operate at a temperature below 60 degrees C, although this can vary with
manufacturer.  However, if  Core Temp constantly displays temperatures in
excess of this threshold, you might have a defective cooling fan which could

cause your PC to overheat and shut down.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Windows-Widgets/Widget-Miscellaneous/Core-Temp.
shtml

Gerald