Yes it does to a certain degree. That is the version they started working on for win 7 but jaws 11 is more stable with it.

From: "Julio" <jmoro...@ca.rr.com>
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 1:36 AM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [Blind-Computing] jaws 10 and windows 7

hey does jaws 10 work with windows 7?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Øyvind Lode" <oyvind.l...@gmail.com>
To: "Blind Computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 8:19 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Accessible Driver Utility

Hi;

Does anyone know of a accessible driver utility?

I'm running Windows XP SP3

I find searching for drivers to be very time consuming and sometimes
cumbersome due to poorly designed web sites.
Thus I'm looking for a program to do the job for me.
I have tried a couple of driver search utilities, but all were inaccessible.