Does anyone know if the Coby MP3 player models with the color screen are accessible too?
Deanne
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 9:07 AM
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Blind-Computing] mp3 player

Don't worry. The Coby MP200 is designed to work with Windows, not the Apple OS. All you have to do to transfer MP3 files from your PC to the Coby is to plug it into a USB port and use standard Windows Copy and Paste commands. That's all there is to it.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Candy Lowe" <candysi...@gmail.com>