I tried that and it works fine. The problem is I think in order to share a folder, the other person has to download dropbox. Is that correct? With the public folder, I am assuming that they just click on the link, and they can play it, read it... Am I understanding correctly? I am in the music business, and sometimes people would like to hear clips of my music in order to decide if they want to hire me. If I can send them this public link, I would think they could listen to the music. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stewart A Overbey, Jr." <saover...@att.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] dropbox and public folder

Candy,

What works for me is to create a new folder in the drop box folder. Move the files I want to share to that folder. Then go back to the root "drop Box" folder, arrow or highlight the folder just created, then hit your application key, then hit enter on "drop box sub menu," then hit enter on "share this folder." you should be able to take it from there.

I just duplicated the steps to ensure I was giving you the correct information. Let me know if you need further help.

Stewart
Bless the Lord O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name.