Hi listers

Can anyone shed light on the problem this person is having?  Email below.

I have a problem where I can't reply to or write to the list. I have just
set up my email accounts to go to Outlook and although I receive all the
emails from the two lists I'm subscribed to, when I reply my messages stay
in my outbox and an error comes up saying there is something wrong with my
outgoing smft address, but I've checked it and there doesn't seem to be
anything wrong. The weird thing is I can reply with my yahoo account to
other email addresses, just not lists and groups.
By the way I am writing to the list now directly through Yahoo and not
through Outlook. I've changed to Outlook so I can use JAWS more easily,
because Zoomtext is very straining on my eyes.
So has anyone got suggestions?

Regards
Jenny Dawson

Phone: 08 94961024