Hi, I use it as well and noticed that it caught more things than Avira
did, which was the program I used before switching to this program.
It's very JAWS-accessible, easy to use and you'll definitely know when
something is detected because, at least for me, my whole computer
slows down until I pay attention to it lol. Anyway, the only downside
is that if it gets rid of something that is considered severe, you
have to restart your computer, but I guess that could be a good thing
too as long as you aren't doing anything important, because, like I
said, the whole system will be slow until you restart.