I am running a laptop and have about 150 gigson my d drive; Now, on my c drive,
I have about 45 gigs. All my progs are on c but am wondering if I could take
everything off of c if need be; and, put it on the d drive?  No, I take that
back; I'll leave all my trogs on the c drive and if the c drive fails me, can I
go to the d drive to run the progs I tranferred to the d drive?  This is a
litle confusing but would the d drive act like a expernal hard drive?  If the c
drive gives out, will I be able to start up the d drive and go on as usual
whilst I was in the c drive?I doubt very much that I can do this but just
inquiring in  hope that someone would keep me on the straight and narrow; Ken b