Hi,
I would stay away from this program. When my boyfriend used it, he
found it wasn't particularly Jaws-accessible anyway, and he ended up
having to do a system restore just to get rid of it because the
computer became unresponsive and wouldn't boot up. It was a mess.
With that said, are there any other similar programs out there that
don't cause this problem?