To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 2:52 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Opening .ogg files

Hi all,

I'm trying to access some files with the .ogg extension. Windows says it
doesn't recognise the file type and a quick google search suggests that it
could be because of registry errors, broken files or something. There's a
programme called SpeedyPC which would help fix these errors but I'm in
rather unknown territory and wondered if there might be another way to open
the files without downloading a programme whose accessibility and general
user friendliness is unknown to me.

Am running Windows XP and Jaws 9.

Any help appreciated.

Ellie