Hi All;

I am not getting the text that I am selecting when doing a mileage check for
my wife.  Everything is printing except for the mileage even though the
mileage is showing on the monitor and Jaws reads it out.  I am printing
using from the virtual cursor option in the berboscity menu.  We are using
an HP 6200 series all in one machine, XPSP3 Home, & Jaws 10 latest.  Is
there something that I'm not doing correctly?  All help will be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks much.  Take care.