Hi Jacob,
Got the program downloaded and installed and it works just fine. I, also, got the program from that same page that allows you to download videos. Thanks for the help.
Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2010 10:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] You Tube to MP3 converter

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Clueless Wanderer" <thecluelesswande...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 5:07 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] You Tube to MP3 converter

Hi friends,
At one time I had a program that would allow me to download the audio from You Tube. You copied the URL of the You Tube file you were listening to then pasted it into the program and it would download the audio in an MP3 audio file. I think it was called some thing like Free You Tube to MP3 converter, but I don't seam to ve able to find the free program. Would any one know the download link for the program in question? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Brian

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4978 (20100326) __________

http://www.eset.com