From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:12 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Creating a website with downloadible files

Hi
     My girlfriend is so kind that she records books and articles for
me. They tend to be bigger then what the E-Mail services like however.
So, I was wondering how hard it would be to create a personal website
that she could up load to and I could down load the files from.
     Thank you.

God bless,
Mark
Jesus Is Lord!