Until the latest firmware, it was not possible to have more than one book on a cartridge.

Don Marang

From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswiz...@ec.rr.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:36 PM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] nls player u s b books

Hi,
I have a question.
What's wrong with puttingmultiple books on a flash drive for use in the player? I'm doing it here without anyproblem. Then, I just hold the Play button for a few seconds until "BookShelf" is spoken. Then, I just use the Right and left arrow keys on the player to choose the book and then, I press the Play button to select that book. Thanks, and I'm not trying to start a debate or anything, I'm just curious.
Jeffrey
Sent from my MacBook Pro