Hi again everyone.  At least it's friday, right?

Ok, so this outlook thing is not resolving itself politely, so here's my
nextthought;

Alright, as those who've been trying to help me know, I cannot access any of
my previous outlook profiles.  I've tried a system restore, which turned out
to make me cry, I've tried uninstalling/repairing/reinstalling Outlook, as
well as the entire Office suite, nada.  The only thing I can do is create a
new Outlook Profile, which I have done.  So, I can use Outlook, but all my
saved contacts and emails are locked away from me, somewhere on this mean
laptop.  So here is my next question;

Can I somehow find, open, and copy those contacts into my new Profile,
without being able to access that older profile?

The error message I get when opening the older profile is simply "cannot
open the Outlook Window".  That's it.  I can deal with this all just fine,
if I could have my 400 + contacts back...

Not sure why this couldn't happen to me after finals,

Melissa