I had sighted help setting it up. But, I think that was just because I had little confidence I could. I have a cordless phone with a single telephone jack. Looking back on the incident, I believe I could have done it alone. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Murphy" <mwe...@roadrunner.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 9:11 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Magicjack

Hello all.
I think I'm finally going to take the plunge and check out Magicjack.
I was just wondering if there will be any accessibility issues with setting it up?
I am running Jaws 11 with IE8 under Windows XP home.
Any info would be appreciated. I've seen it at a friend's house, but she had sighted help setting it up and that's sometimes a bit hard to come by around here.
Thanks.

Dan Murphy mailto:mwe...@roadrunner.com