To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 4:05 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Acronis or Norton?

I want to purchase a program for making a disk image/backup of my computer.

I've been using Acronis True Image, but this isn't very JAWS friendly. I'm
wondering if the Norton Ghost program (or whatever it is) will work better
with JAWS.

Thus, should I upgrade to the newer version of Acronis or jump ship and
purchase the Norton version?  Perhaps there is another program which does
this?

I realize that Windows 7 has an imaging program, but you can't pull isolated
files from this backup - Only the entire image can be retrieved.

Thanks for any advice.

--Pete