Smiles I agree. No I wasn't trying to flame, or if I was I apologize in advance.

Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 15/05/2010 13:18, Øyvind Lode wrote:
Microsoft Security Essentials is actually a great product.
Some refuses to use it just because it's a Microsoft product.
We all have different opinions and mine is that MSE is a great AV product.
It's accessible as well.

So let us not start a flame war here, though I find it odd that some people
bash Microsoft's effort to computer security but they use Windows? Smile!
Windows is a Microsoft product as well, so if you can't trust MS you should
probably switch to another OS.

I've used both UNIX and Linux (and still do for some tasks) and all have it's
pros and cons.
But I prefer Windows on the desktop.

There are no such thing as a perfectly secure OS.