To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 11:24 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Does Malwarebytes Antimalware work with jaws?

Listers,

I had to take my computer to the shop yesterday and found out that I had a
Malware on my computer.  They used Malwarebytes antimalware to fix the
problem, and it did.  Question Is, can we use Malwarebytes program with
Jaws? I was also told that Malwarebytes is often used instead Of Spybot?

I would greatly appreciate some info,to tell the truth, more than some
information about these two programs is needed.

Thanks!

Carliss

---
avast! Antivirus: Eingehende Nachricht sauber.
Virus-Datenbank (VPS): 100517-0, 2010.05.17
Getestet um: 2010.05.17. 14:23:16