From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Martina
Letochová
Sent: Saturday, 22 May 2010 11:35 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Problem With IE8

The correct way to exit is of course alt+F4 :) Maybe when you used IE before

at some point it got stuck and closed incorrectly? Then next time you open
it it shows this message of course; so just do one of the options - if you
want go on to the previous task or start a new session; once one or the
other is done it won't bother you next time anymore. This message comes also

in Firefox; nothing new really.
Martina