no apologies necessary here.

I guess if one really knows that said removal of files to be deleted are no longer needed, then the shift-delete works, the other way stores it safely in RB just in case. Smile

Patricia
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Getting rid of temp files;

Ok, shift+delete is what I should have said. Sorry about that.

Mr Technician
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 23/05/2010 15:10, Patricia wrote:
If he just presses delete won't these still go to his recycle bin?
If the idea is to remove them, then why not shift-delete so as not have
to empty the RB?