From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Annette Carr
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 5:13 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Portable Braille Displays

Hello All,

I am wondering if there is a portable braille display on the market that you
can transfer files to and read on the go.  I am not looking for something
with note taking ability.  At this point I do not have a specific number of
cells required.  I would like it to be able to work with computers running
JAWS 11.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Annette