From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 8:21 PM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Outlook Express Removal

Hi Denny;

Thank you very much for your input.  I would be very interested in knowing
how to uninstall OE without removing it, in case this is the avenue my
brother chooses to take.

As far as the default email program selection in IE / tools / options, I was
aware of this but, what has gotten me stumped is what the heck happened to
my Set Program Access and Defaults folder / program or whatever its function designation is called. I have run out of ideas of where to look. Is having
this folder, or whatever it is, of any importance?  If it is, how would I
get it back.  Thanks again.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Denny Huff" <g...@gatewayfortheblind.com>