Klango offers FM as well as Internet radio stations, not to mention hundreds of podcasts in almost every category imaginable, including podcasts of special interest to the blind. Why not download it and explore all of its functions? If you don't like it or can't figure out how to use it (trust me, you'll figure it out with a little time a patience), you can always uninstall it.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eden Kizer" <eden...@comcast.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] [blind-computing] internet radio help

One more question, is it just Fm radio stations, or are there Internet ones as well? Do they have something to tel you how to work it as wel? I am a computer dummy until I know a program, and them I am good. Sorry, and I will check it out. Thanks.
Eden
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>