Hi,

When I originally log on to my service provider to read my email, I entered my password to gain access. However, The first time that I did it, I chose to not save my password on my computer and checked the check box not to ask me anymore about saving my password.

I now want to save my password on my computer for logging on to get my email without entering my password each time.

I tried to look in Internet option under tools, but I don't seem to find anything that I can make this change. I am using IE8 and XP.

Any help will greatly be appreciated. Thanks.

Lennie