To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Problem: Everything says "Selected"!

Hello Alan,

What I suspect is happening is that you may have inadvertently pressed and
locked the left mouse button by mistake.

This would happen when you accidently go to press a say line command with
the insert up arrow on the number pad, and instead of hitting the number 8,
you may have pressed the slash, which is the key directly above the number
8.

To unlock it, you simply have to press the keystroke of insert+slash again,
and it will unlock the cursor.

Alternatively, if this is not the problem you're having, then it may help to
re-start your system, which should fix the problem.

Scorpio