I bought an Apple computer with 4 gigs of RAM and am learning to use it, but
I still need Windows 7.  I use BootCamp to access Windows, which requires a
complete re-start of each system.  A Blind Cool Tech podcast from 2009
explained that VMWare Fusion would allow both Mac and Windows to run
simultaneously.  I think the podcaster was using WindowEyes.  A different
podcaster on a different subject said that JAWS would recognize a Windows
virtual machine only if the user bought FreedomScientific's $200 remote
access package.  Freedom Scientific could not tell me if a virtual machine
would work.  Before trying Fusion, I'd really appreciate hearing from anyone
who has used it successfully with JAWS.  I am definitely computer literate
but am not a "geek," so I'd like a description of problems encountered and
solutions found.  Thanks in advance for any advice.