Skype: hamidgeni

MSN: hamid.ma...@hotmail.com

Twitter: hamidgeni

On 16/06/2010 20:07, David Ferrin wrote:
Well since the name of this group is Blind Computing I would think computing questions are fine.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julio and Los pintores De La Cumbia" <jmoro...@ca.rr.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] am I aloud to ask computer relayedquestiononthis list

ok look here gos my question I am not able to access my c:drive and when I do the computer tells me something like choose a program to open this file.
sent from My t-mobile dash 3g.
Julio Morones
Nickname Soda-pop
Email Address jmoro...@ca.rr.com
Skype jmorones03
Klango Sodapop
Windows Live Messenger only jmorone...@hotmail.com
Mobile Phone You can text as well. 323-842-0104