My pleasure Mike...

Once you install Winamp, press insert plus H to get a list of hotKeys you may use in winamp.

You can also get a good script developed by Ultra Universe team to get the best out of Winamp. This script provides extra keystrokes and feedback from Winamp. Here you are the link to the Ultra universe, as soon as you get there, look for jaws scripts and you'll find the Winamp Script there...

conference pane
table with 5 columns and 9 rows

http://ultrauniverse.co.cc/

Hamid AITOUZNAG