While in the process of safely remove hardware, my computer crashed and is dead. The last words Jaws spoke was: safely remove hardware, Don ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cliff Smales" <csma...@att.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Safely removing USB external hard drive

Lennie: My experience is limited, here, but I'll give you my input, for what it's worth.

It sounds to me as though whenever your hard drive is active, such as you discribed, removal is impossible, even impractible because it could result in the loss of unsaved material.

Cliff Smales
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lennie" <lenni...@mchsi.com>