Do these light probes use replaceable batteries? Or do they use sealed button cell batteries which are impossible to replace?

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Annette Carr" <amca...@verizon.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] BlindTech Dealing with lights on your router, modem or other device.

Yes, these probes respond when they detect light and are silent when no
light is detected.  There are also probes that vibrate instead of making a
sound.  So if the light is blinking, the probe will respond with beeps or
vibrations in the same pattern as the flashing light.  Some color
identifiers are able to work as a light probe as well.

Annette