Hi,

I tried your suggestion, it did not work.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ishe Chinyoka" <chinyoka.consult...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2010 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] IE 8 Issues

Not sure about JAWS.
But if you're using IE8, the page may be on another tab. Did you try pressing CTRL+Tab to see whether it is there or not? It may happen that both pages are being displayed in one window but separate tabs.

Cheers, and happy 234th birthday to America!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia" <pzoell...@tx.rr.com>