To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 1:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Cobra

No. I would say it's an option to have. But that's me. We're all different.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 05/07/2010 9:46, soner wrote:
Hmm; how do you find its performance as a person using other readers? is
it worthy to change the habit? does it outperform its rivals?