Folks please remember if you need something administrative wise from the
management team then navigate to the help page and select the proper link for
the list in question. That way the message goes to all 3 of us at once and not
simply just to me alone. So in short contact the 3 of us and don't simply write
to me thinking you'll get faster service or what ever it is you're thinking.
Also the list is the place to post your questions and not to the moderators or
again not to me directly. Most of the people on here understand but some need
reminded every now and then, thanks in advance for your cooperation.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com