To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 12:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Blind Cool Tech podcast

I believe that you are correct, there. Although the links still appear, those particular podcasts may have been archived. But I believe that they may still be somewhere. However, I'm not 100% sure of that. I am sure that those links become inactive after a certain time. There was one on the Olympus DS-50 digital recorder. I wanted to get it for a friend but it wouldn't work any more.

John Justice