Hi Scorpio,
You have answered your own question really. There is no classic Windows like there was in Vista or earlier. You are stuck with the Windows 7 look and feel. The only thing you can do is change the theme to Windows Classic. This will remove the desktop from the alt+tab list, as well as turn off things like aero that we don't really need anyway. But that is all you can do. Sorry.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266