Hi,

That info Is correct.

Linda Parent

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 7:39 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] desk top icon

Hello Anna;

well, curiously I took a look in my display/customize/desktop and, I didn't
see IE in their either.

it's my understanding that, this was caused by one of the earlier updates,
and, if you really wanted to have the IE in your customize desktop display
view, it would require making changes to your registry. it's probably way
easier to create the shortcut icon from the start-menu and, then send to
desktop.

if you need more help, please let me no.

have a good day.